domingo, 7 de outubro de 2007

New Walker :D






:D

Hi there!!!!

Today I found that more than just being a new New Yorker, I am becoming a New York Walker!
I ran the city from Grand Central Staion down to China Town!

I am trully loving this :)

The city is awesome, everytime I get there the addiction is higher :)
I just keep wanting more and more of this :)
I'll just let the pictures do the talking...

I forgot to mention! In the October 27th we are goind to watch a Ice Hokey game! The New York Rangers vs The Toronto Maple Leaves!
Madison Square Garden... Here we go :D

Hugs and kisses to everyone


xxxxxxxxxx

Mafs

Ni, a foto do Mac e' pra ti :P

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Mafa honey,
how unusual:) The people in New York must think you´re nuts, you know, walking instead of driving. But thats the right way to do it, so go on. Don't ask me why I'm writing in english, I just felt like doing so.
I´ve seen that you tried to skype me, but actually I was not here at the time, I was with the cats. I hope to talk to you soon. Kisses and lots of love,
Filipa

mena maya disse...

Mafinha,
These boots are made for walking...
As fotos estão gíríssimas e fico muito contente por estar tudo a correr bem.
Recebeste as fotos do baptizado?
Mafinha amãe pede que lhe mandes num mail o pin do telemovel 91, para me poder emprestar um enquanto estou aqui.
Um grande abração,
love you,
Tia Mena