quarta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2008

New York - Brazilian Day






BACK!!!


Went to the city this Sunday, with some of my friends :D



Marianne is leaving soon and we decided, long ago, to be together as much as we can... To enjoy ourselves and our friends.




It's amazing how things work, how you connect with people, OR NOT! :D



What I've learned from my stay here in the US, and with this vacation in Portugal... Is that life is really too short for you to give yourself to people that definetly do not deserve you, or that are not in the same thing you are (nao estao sintonizados!!).



It's lovely to have had the oportunity to come... To have created the oportunity to come :) I'm happy and I feel good with what I have accomplished.




:D HAPPY***

2 comentários:

mena maya disse...

Tudo do melhor para a Marianne!

Pelo que me apercebi, uma amizade com raízes!

O que aprendemos por experiência própria é muito mais eficaz!
Gosto da nova Mafalda das ideias mais claras e que se encontrou a si própria...

Adoro-te!!!
tia mena

Anónimo disse...

Filhota

manda um grande beijo à Marianne e diz-lhe que gostei muito de ler as notícias dela.

Como lhe disseste ela será muito bem vinda a Portugal - Lisboa, qunado nos puder visitar.

beijos

mãe